You’ll need to submit an online application form, providing information on education, work experience and preferences, and attaching some key documents:
– A cover letter
– A copy of your current resume
Successful applicants will be invited to join a virtual assessment day. This will be your first opportunity to meet some of our team, including representatives from our recruitment and people teams and some of our current graduates, as well as leaders in the business. You’ll participate in both group and individual activities, and have the opportunity to understand more about Kilcoy and our culture and values.
The final stage of our recruitment process is a behavioural interview and presentation with two KGF representatives either in Birtinya or via Zoom. Here you’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions that you have about KGF, the role and the graduate program.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
– be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Australia
– have completed a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree
– be available to commence employment with Kilcoy Global Foods in January 2022
– be able to attend key stages of the recruitment process, in person, if requested.