Our home and community of Kilcoy, in South East Queensland, is extremely important to us.
We are passionate about ensuring a sustainable operation through world-class environmental performance, implementing processes and policies to protect our community for present and future generations.
We achieve this by:
- Involving all employees and work with our suppliers and contractors to ensure our activities meet all statutory obligations.
- Implementing waste management procedures to eliminate, reduce, segregate, recycle and dispose of waste in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources including materials, fuels, energy and water.
- Reducing nutrient releases in to the surrounding environment.
- Reducing carbon emissions by reducing effluent loads and by improving energy efficiency.
- Preferencing those products and services that minimise waste generation. Avoid the use of environmentally damaging substances, materials and processes.
- Continually seeking and implement advancements in environmental technologies.